Re: game

The game is on alright. It's a blowout. Now it's 3 for the Celts, they can
beat Philly Sunday, I believe it's on prime time National TV 12:30 Sunday.
Whereas, a 3 game win isn't too shabby, one more against Philly might set
up a 500+ for the month of March. We should be very competitive for the
rest of the season. Tommy Heinsohn sees 10 more games the Celts should have
won to date. It would be nice to be 31-30, instead of 26-35.