Walker triple double.....

It's been a long time since I last read this digest
but I can see that everyone seems to change their mind
quick when losses start piling up.  I remember taking
a lot of heat (from Mishra and company) when I said
that Walker was NOT the answer for the Celts and it's
taken everyone 2 years to finally come to the same
conclusion that I had come to a long time ago.  All I
heard back then was that Walker was still young and
inexperienced and that he'll be great in a year or
two.  It's been 2 years now and what has he shown?
Diddly.  And now that the Celts are not going to make
the playoffs according to Pitino's 3rd year
prediction, now everyone is starting to doubt their
Employee #8.  All I can say is that all you Walker
supporters two years ago are all a bunch of bandwagon
hopping idiots.  It didn't take an NBA scout to see
that Walker is not a franchise player and that he will
never really be a successful one.  He still dribbles
into double teams and jacks up 3 pointers when he
should clearly be taking it inside (although he has
cut down on the 3 pt attempts this season).  His
assist to turnover ratio is still terrible and even in
his greatest game as a Celtic last night, he still
managed to have 4 turnovers.  And don't let that
triple double fool all you now-in-the-closet Walker
supporters.  He'll come back to truer form in the next
game or so when he plays against a real defender.  I
have to give Walker some credit for putting up those
numbers last night but he might as well have played
the Clippers.  Despite the Bucks potent offense, their
defense is just as IMpotent.  They (Bucks)don't have
their crap record for no reason.  Let's size up
Walker's defenders for that night: Glenn Robinson is a
great scorer but couldn't guard his own shadow, Robert
Traylor is about as slow as molasses in the winter,
and Darvin Ham should be spelled Arvin Ham because he
has no D, period.  As far as I'm concerned, Walker is
still one of the main reasons why the Celts still
can't win consistently and people should leave Pitino
alone even though he was the dummy to make Walker
captain and extend McCarty's contract.  My prognosis:
Trade Walker for a real player and may Pitino not give
the same contract extension to Doug Blowverton that he
gave to Walter.