nix

No offense.  DR is the worst on the floor and off.  Dallas was stupid
to sign him and realizes that now.  DR has no respect for teammates,
ownership, fans, or the game itself.  What else is there?  The game
itself requires a certain respect and DR has none.  Do you really want
to be represented by someone who plays and acts like that?  Or do you
actually watch what he does?  It sickens me.  Basketball means
something to me and I couldn't support a team that signed the worst
element in the history of the league.

Gene