Re: Milwaukee Bucks

> For the home team, Walker has been hot, leading the Green in scoring in 4 of their last 7 games.  2-Guard Paul Pierce has also been shooting well.  The 2nd-year player led the team with 19 points against Orlando and has lifted his points per game average up to 19.6.

Well, I'm glad someone thinks that Paul's been shooting the ball well lately..

> “We’ve got to take one game at a time.” said Celtics floor general Kenny Anderson. “We’ve got to stay unselfish, (and) stay focused on our defense.”

Stay focused? They're focused?? Gee.... Thats the second funniest comment I've read all day KA!

> Tickets are still available for Wednesday’s contest at the FleetCenter.  The game will tip-off at 7:00 p.m.  Tickets, which start as low as $10, may be purchased at the FleetCenter Box Office, or through Ticketmaster at (617/508) 931-2222.  Tickets may also be purchased online by going to www.ticketmaster.com.

I'm waiting for the Celtics version of the movie Eddie, when Way of the Ray becomes head coach of the Boston Celtics and gives us a record better than the Slippers.