Things seem a little tense around here.

Things seem a little tense around here these days. Before we drive anybody
else off-list, and in the interest of "list love," let's all take a big
deep breath and then try to figure out who the Celtics can get for Pierce,
another player like Pots or Anderson, and the number one. I'd love to send
off one of the bench stiffs with Pierce, but that would only drive down his
value. How about Grant Hill? Do you at least call and make the offer? Tracy
McGrady for Pierce anyone? See...I know I feel a lot better.

Paul M.