From: Juddy <norine@sover.net>
To: celts <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 11:44 PM
Subject: PAUL PIERCE

> No, Paul, I don't think there's anything wrong with Pierce, he's just a
low key person, that's all.  I do think, though, that Rick gets on Paul's
nerves - I don't think he especially likes the coach.  There have been a
couple instances on the games where I've seen the annoyance in his face.
He's not one of Rick's Kentucky players, he probably never played for
someone who yells at him all night long.