NBATALK Draft Prospects

Some good links on draft prospect reviews. What is the story on the Denver pick ?  What are the constraints are on when we can use this ?

Imagine trading one in a package for a higher pick and still landing a Kenyon Martin as well as a Brendan Haywood, Jamal Magliore,Demarr Johnson Pryzbilla, Ken Johnson, Loren Woods Battier, or scorer like Eddie House, Johnny Hemsley , or a point like Cleeves or Cota ?

Or how about Santangelo an underrated point guard from Gonzaga ? The last has had a good career.

The Elton Brand for Walker trade is getting better looking to me as Elton progresses.

http://monterdraftnews.rivals.com/default.asp?sid=634&p=2&StId=130402

 http://www.sportstalk.com/nba/draft/prospects/

NBATALK