Re: The Draft

The only way to have a chance at getting a star player is by moving Walker
or Pierce. or find some sleeper in a move for the likes of  Battie, Cheaney,
Mccarty, Fortson.  Some of the Atlanta scenarios were interesting with Alan
Henderson, Lorenzen Wright, Jim Jackson  & Jason Terry but I am not sure we
need any more large contracts unless we are sure the guy is for real, which
Pitino & Wallace have not shown any real talent evaluation skills so far
with draft picks or trades.  A guy like Bo Outlaw that comes and plays hard
nightly would add some nice leadership quality. Anderson may be the only
other marketable commodity. and that is questionable, but he has played well
this year. Because of the Pitino ties we may have a chance for Derek
Anderson, but then maybe not. Anderson could definitely help this team.

kenny Anderson to NY, Atlanta or the Clippers could happen.

The Clippers & Atlanta probably have the most to offer.

We probably aren't going to get a jewel in the draft picking in the 5-10
spots, and Walker is not going to become a defensive stopper.

Hey, there is some 7' high school kid out of Compton? I think that is
supposed to be a Garnett like talent with 3 point range even.