my thoughts on Rick Pitino

I been a celtics fan  and when pitino took the job we only won 17 games and
in his conference 3 years ago he made us believe he was going to change
things around and he said in three years well we are in the third year and i
say this the celts inproved from that 17 winning season three years ago but
hasnt improve to be a playoff team. I think he should stop saying that the
negativity in this town is bad because he put himself in this position when
he said he was going to go in the playoff in three years and made up believe.