UsFANS.com Basketball Fan of the Year Challenge

Don't you think it's time to reward the NBA's wildest, wackiest and most dedicated fans for their passion? UsFANS.com certainly does. Here is your chance to nominate yourself or a friend to be the Celtics "Fan of the Year" and quite possibly, the overall "UsFANS.com Basketball Fan of the Year."

http://www.usfans.com/tour/index.cfm

We are taking nominations until the end of the regular season. At that point, our selection committee (headed by Rick Barry) will choose one finalist from each franchise. Voting will then be opened to the fans. The grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to the 2001 NBA finals. All finalists will receive a prize package that includes tickets to an upcoming NBA game featuring your favorite team.

Thanks

Bob Waldstein
a fed-up Celtics fan