Re: Pierce vs. Carter

>Kobe Bryant is a special player, on offense anyway; Vince isn't in his
>class as >a scorer. But neither Vince nor Kobe can block shots and shut
>their man down >like Paul can.

Didn't Kobe shut down Iverson last weekend? In any case, I have to disagree
with you on this one Josh. Kobe is turning into a "great" defensive player.
And just curious. Would you trade Pierce for Carter straight up? I assume
you'd trade PP for Kobe in a heart beat. What are Carter's and Pierce's
blocks/game?

Paul M.