Shocked and Chagrined

The Boston Media is a fraternity that, for the most
part protect each other without thought. Blindly,
even. Latest example...The Big Schmo on WEEI today,
making the statement to a caller that "Peter May and
the rest of the Basketball writers in this town have
been mercifully kind to Pitino and this Basketball
team" He then challenged the caller to find anything
negative written by May or any other writer. He said
"Search the Archives of the Globe, you aren't going to
find anything" Does he even read May? I would say not.
The caller (Whom I suspect might be on this list)then
asked for the fax # of WEEI and asked how many pages
it could handle, and then said he was going to have to
shop down a few trees. Whoever that guy was, I like
him. Can't wait for their fax machine to start piling
in the negative stuff written.