Pitino's finally losin' it...

Well, it was not long til I will hear Pitino react angrily against the fans and the media.  I knew it was coming anytime soon and it did today.

I don't know why he is reacting that way but I think that he deserves to be brewed.  He earns too much to coach a losing but talented enough team.  HE'S JUST SO %****@#$ CLUELESS...that he's no good in the NBA now!!!

I'm definitely 100% with Dorine on booting this overrated coach out of town.