RE: Re: Some good FA available!

Well, I only caught some pieces of it, as my
connection kept cutting out or rebuffering. He
mentioned the following things that I can recall:

Their pursuit of Jermaine O'Neal is not done. Moiso
was a guy the Blazers were interested in, so something
might still happen.

Moiso's UCLA teammate Rush will be playing for the C's
in the summer league.

Pitino and Wallace are both packing their bags for
"recruiting" trips, which will start at 12:01 AM July
1st. (Let's hope Rick hasn't lost his recruiting
touch. When he came here he mentioned the Healthpoint
facility as something the C's needed to attract Free
agents. We'll see)

He talked about his conversations with Miami, saying
that the AD (or assistant AD) was his Sports
Information director at Providence, and they're really
close. They asked him to recommend candidates, though
they also did make a pitch to him, which he listened
to, but then declined. He also mentioned he told
Leonard Hamilton that he should stay there.

The rest of the talk was Eddie ragging on him for his
horses at Suffolk Downs.