Trade with Clips??

I got this from the newsgroup. I think if we could add Barros, Walter or
Cheaney to this trade I would like it even more. Since they maybe without a
PF Fortson might be the perfect fit.- Tony

Well, LA shocked everyone and didn't go big with the 3rd in the hopes that
Miles and Odom will lead them back to the promised land.  They also scored
again by getting Corey Maggette and Quentin Richardson and  Keyon Dooling.
We need to capitalize on their situation and get at least one of Maggette,
Richardson, or Dooling for Fortson.  I know everyone likes Derek Anderson,
but he is unlikely to come here (he likes
Denver) and we might as well get some more talent.  I wouldn't mind Maggette
or Richardson plus contract for Fortson at all.

-= thndr =-
CALM LIKE A BOMB