Re: on Sesar...

    Hi Mark. And the really incredible thing is that this guy shot at that
percentage while being a steady 20ppg scorer ever since he turned pro four
years ago. I can nearly fathom if a John Paxson type spot-up shooter does this,
but this kid's stats are truly stunning and frankly unbelievable. Do they play
any defense in Croatia? This is the nation that gave us multiple European
League champions Jugoplastica (based in Split, Croatia) back in the 1980s.

    I think this kid is going to be quite surprised the first time Calbert or
Adrian guards him in practice, but if left open he can obviously drain it and
apparently he may be able to pass a little from the two spot (which would be a
first).

------