Praying for a trade, Signings

I am really praying that we make some trade that doesn't involve Walker or Pierce that would bring us a big guard or something.  I would atleast like to see the Roster shaken up a little bit to see what happens.

I would really like to see Moiso play.  I really hope he's 7ft truely (not with sneakers and socks) and maybe he can play a good deal of Center for us.

Croshere would be really nice, as would Mark Jackson.

Do you think Moiso is going to come off the bench?  Or do you think he'll start?

What do you think our lineup will look like?

How would Croshere fit in?

Any other free agents you think could help our team.
I'd like to see us get Cuttino Mobley, who I beleive could really help the team.

I'll get a chance to see Moiso hopefully at the Shaw's Summer League.  Hopefully Rick knows something we don't and can prove us all wrong about him.

Josh