Who won?

Agree and disagree on some of your points, Gene. I agree the Bulls seem to
have botched things. Fizer and Brand play the same position, period. They'll
never play together. If Krause took Fizer just to screw up Orlando's efforts
to get Miles, then Krause cut off his nose to spite his face. Crawford? Who
knows?

The Clippers did well, but we'll check back in three years.

Have to disagree that only New Jersey got better in the East. Cleveland
added Chris Mihm and may get Ilgauskas back. Milwaukee added Przybilla and
Caffey (I'm telling you, watch out for the Bucks in the next couple of
years). Orlando added Mike Miller and cleared cap room. They could be
unbelievable if they get Duncan and (insert other free agent or agents
here). Ditto for Chicago, despite the bad draft.

And let's not lose any sleep over trading two second round picks for the
Euroguy. Second-rounders are a crapshoot. If this guy is the shooter Wallace
claims, he'll help. Think Predrag Stojakovic of the Kings.

Mark