Just shoot me!

Alexander slipped and we didn't grab him??!! At the least I would have
taken DeShawn Stevenson. Moiso??  Puhleese!  Seems unmotivated - too
similar to Battie. Give this kid a guaranteed contract and how do you
expect to get him to bring it to the court every night?  Oh well, maybe
I'll be surprised.  And if we still had our 2nd round pick, we could be
looking at a nice new backcourt of Stevenson and Lavar Postell.

Nice move to get the Croatian shooter. At least he's taller than Barros and
can provide some scoring off the bench.  Not sure how this helps shore up
our terrible defense...

Papers say that Pitino is headed off to court Austin Croshere.

I'm very glad the Jermaine O'Neal trade didn't go through.  We would have
given up too much (*three* first round picks).

Interesting that Gaston finally wants to win, and now.  Must be because
Bird is in the wings; he finally has some competition and knows the fans
are very antsy and not terribly disposed towards him.   Why is it a
foregone conclusion that Fortson is gone?  I really love his rebounding and
wish we'd keep him.

Didn't you love Mateen Cleaves reaction to being taken by the Pistons?

And I also like Mark Cuban.  A hoops nut from hi-tech who fullfilled  a
fantasy we can relate to, and does things like give out his email address
to fans.  He has me excited and I don't even give two cents about Dallas.
They got Alexander, Donnell Harvey, John Wallace, Etan Thomas, plus he did
a great job of putting Peter Vescey in his place.

yada yada yada

 --Ellie