Pryzbilla

The worst part of the draft is that the Celts could have had Pryzbilla. Milwauke traded their #1 (not as good as the Celts) and next years #1 (the Celts have 2 to give) to get a guy who is big and athletic enough to play center in the NBA for the next 10 years. How did Pitino get outmaneuvered again. What the hell are we going to do with McCarty, Battie and Moiso. They couldn't get the job done collectively. The Celts said that their primary needs were a big point guard, a center or a big, bruising interior defender. Gee which one is Moiso?  Whenever the Celts have had a long group of losing seasons, it can always be traced back to lack of leadership and judgement by the owner. I'm afraid we are heading down a long path of losing until someone gets into the front office who knows what they're doing. ARGHHH

Gary