Re: Why didn't we draft C. Alexander!!!!

I hope Moiso was drafted for someone else. Reminds me too much of Battie.
Reminds me of passing up Finley.

Imagine Alexander with AW & PP.  Nellie made a steal.

Clippers now have the a ridiculously young lineup, could we get someone in a
trade ?

Dooling, Marko Jaric & and Derek Anderson in a package for  Moiso and Kenny
?

Some other interesting moves:

The Bulls selection of Fizer ?
Trading of Mihm ?
Trading of Pryzbilla
Portland drafting of Barkely ? I heard rumors of Stoudamire being moved.

I heard rumors of Payton being moved.

I heard rumors of brian Grant wanting to sign with the Lakers.

We also traded for Josip Cesar ?????