Re: Moiso

In a message dated 6/28/00 9:24:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jim_meninno@hotmail.com writes:

<< You know what?  I knew it.  6' 10", runs well, athletic, skinny as a rake.

 Who else would Pitino pick? I certainly can't see any way this team can keep
 Danny Fortson now, unless there's a way to trade Tony Battie.  Someone
 please tell me this guy is better than Battie.  While you're at it, tell me
 that Antoine's still working out and can play small forward.

 Jim >>

I say we either trade away Battie and sign Fortson or sign and trade Fortson
away.

Tony