The Possible Deals, which would you do?

With two possible deals on the table, what would you take?

A. Send 11th pick and Cheaney to Sonics for Patterson and 17th
B. Send 11th pick and Cheaney or McCarty to Raptors for Christie and 21sth (maybe Rebraca too)
C. Look for another trade
D.  Keep the pick

What do you think?

I like both A and B and believe if those offers are on the table, we should trade the pick.  I like getting the 21st and Christie especially if Rebraca can be added to the deal.  I also like A with getting Patterson and 17th (point guard or Center)

I like the idea of getting a player and a pick, because that could fulfill more than 1 of our needs.

Before I was against it, but the way the draft sounds now with Alexander, Johnson, and possibly Crawford all gone, I say go for a trade.

With the pick we would get, maybe we could pickup either a decent point guard or OO anyway.

I'm all for trading the pick, if these deals are the type of deal we'd get.

What does everyone else think?

Josh