A UCLA Fan On Moiso

mdegulis@(work).com WRITES:
http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=lists

If the Celts pick Jerome Moiso, I may have to kill myself.

I went to UCLA and follow UCLA hoops with a fervor that can only be
matched by Fred Smerlas chasing more minutes of fame.

This guy is a monster when he gets someone one-on-one and has
McHale-esque arms and a decent low post game involving turnarounds.
However, the other 37 minutes of a college game, he sulks around
listlessly, plays little defense, and just doesn't seem to get it. He's
the prototypical non-Pitino player. He's 7 feet tall and athletic and
he's not putting up better numbers in a high-scoring offense?

Now, having been coached for two years by the AntiChrist himself, Steve
"WD-40 Locks" Lavin, maybe there's a chance he'll snap out of it, but I
doubt it. Most likely, he'll get pushed around for three years and end
up playing in France, where he went to high school. Good riddance.