Re: Time to guess.

    I guess it would be OO as the best athlete available, but that this is
not the Celtics first choice unless they can also prearrange a trade
involving either Battie or Fortson (one of whom they will surely lose via FA
for nothing if OO gets picked). I'm assuming that Wallace's first choice is
to trade up for Miles using Battie/Fortson and the pick as bait. The second
choice is to see either Courtney Love or Derm Johnson fall to 11, but to
also consider trading down at that juncture for Drooly, Speedy or Dopey. The
third choice is a toss up between OO, Moiso and Crawford at 11.

------