Re: Subscribing??? Paul M.

Jaime S Castillo, Jr. writes:
> How do I subscribe again?
>
> I'm sorry I keep on forgetting, Paul.  I changed my email address again.

For the benefit of everyone on the list...

There are two versions of the list, real-time and digest.  Real-time means
that you receive a copy of each message posted to the list as soon as it's
posted.  With the digest, you receive a compilation of postings when enough
postings have been received to make a digest, but at least once a day.

following in the body of the message:

subscribe celtics

To subscribe to the digest, send mail to the same address with the words

subscribe celtics-digest

in the body of the message

To unsubscribe to either list, the address is the same, simply substitute
the word "unsubscribe" for "subscribe" (without the quotation marks) in the
message.

- Paul -