Lordy This Is Bad News

(I'M NOT BELIEVING WHAT I'M READING from one Andy Katz of ESPN...)

The Celtics covet three players: UCLA forward Jerome Moiso, DePaul guard
Quentin Richardson and Dooling. The Celtics would have a choice of
Richardson or Dooling under the latest ESPN.com scenario.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft00/s/dailydose/0626.html

If the Celtics' choice is between Richardson or Dooling, they'll
probably lean toward Richardson. Boston has shifted toward a backcourt
player (unless Moiso is left). The thinking is that they can survive
with Tony Battie, Danny Fortson and Vitaly Potapenko up front.