Hopefully,

That's the key word.  I don't think Dooling, etc. are real
possibilities for #11; I think they are in so we can be ready for some
sort of trade down, or pick up of a lower first round pick.

I think Fizer and Miller will drop into the 7-10 range, with Miles
and possibly Johnson going high, thus messing up the order.  But to
let Pryzb drop to us would be spectacular; still, I think Crawford
sounds like our best bet.  But I would love a late first rounder.

Gene