RE: Denver Gets Utah's #26

They both could be lottery picks.  Even our own as well.  We didn't get 1, 2
in 97 but eerily we could wind up with the first and second pick next years
if Denver, Cleveland and Boston dominate the majority of the ping pong balls
(Rick will be long gone, and the dismantling will begin!).

One thing I'd add though.  I'm sure when Utah drafted Malone 14th in 85 and
Stockton in the mid-teens that most people didn't think they'd be
cornerstones.

Who knows if Pfizer drops to us or if Alexander isn't the next Bernard King
or Dominique Wilkins?  The 11th pick could be turn out to be awesome.  We'd
all love to have someone like Reggie Miller for the next decade (a former
11th pick).