RE: Denver Gets Utah's #26

Ray, don't we get Denver's first round pick (the one with the lotto
potential).  I know Utah will be stuck with the lowest of the three (likely
Phoenix in mid 20s) but I hope Denver can't give us Cleveland's.  When
Boston and Denver struck its trade, wouldn't it specifically say Denver's #1
pick in the years 2000 - 2003.  I would think that the NBA would
specifically say it has to be Denver's pick and not any ol' first rounder.