Re: thoughts on good news

Pryzbilla isn't going to last until 10. Cleveland will nab him
at eight instead of Tsak.

I said in my comment for Houston: insert Johnson or Moiso
here.

Fizer could drift, if the Clippers take Miles. But, Orlando
needing a scoring forward would probably grab him at 10.

The C's taking Fizer. That would be truly interesting and
add some exciting speculation.
Ray