RE: stop forwarding this! (Re: Just an opinion)

Folks I can't speak for WWR, but let's not be too hard on ol Josh, after all how can we expect him to be an expert using a computer; when you work in a glass museum.  Make sure you put it on your tour schedules next time you are in the area.

Remember Josh is the bloke you couldn't make it from NY to Boston in all his life until they built the Freak Center and tore down the Garden, then wants us all to read his 20K tome on his life altering experience to this pathetic mecca.  Thanks for the insight to the bathrooms Josh.  What are they like at the museum btw?

Maybe we will get another 15 messages today like we did yesterday from him.  He always did remind me of Noah.

Have a great weekend folks,
Greg