No Bird this year...maybe next year

My guess would be that Bird will take a year leave from the NBA and be a
family man.  My prediction this year for the Celts will be a struggling
regular season and "might" or might not get into the playoffs again...and
that would be the last of Pitino's who'd be a college coach once again
(where he belongs).  And then, Bird would really go for an aggressive buy
that Gaston wouldn't resist.

And hopefully things would turn around and Bird will beat the Lakers
again...coz it's in Boston where the trophy belongs!!!  CAN YOU DIG IT!

Jaims