Re: Wow! Great posts

D Mason seems real mature and humble too, judging by the online diaries
he is submitting. My biggest fear is that he will go to the Fakers as
often projected and smoothly replace Ron Harper in their lineup. That's
just what Boston fans need is another 40 inch vertical player on the
Fakers with a ten year career ahead of him.

********