Sorry, we don't have a second round pick!

In Chris Wallace's chat, he said this...

>>>Chris Wallace at 11:51am ET
Jamaal Magloire has fared well in his workouts. He has a long wing span, huge hands, and he will be able to rebound and defend at the NBA level. He has the strength and the talent to defend. going into the draft, we don't have a second-round pick. It was conveyed to the Knicks because of a prior transaction, and I don't expect Jamaal to last to the second round. <<<

There goes #39!
That's unlesss we trade for a pick, which I hope we do!

Josh