No Subject

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=sg061400

My predictions for the Celts and the #11 pick, in order of probability:
1) Jamal Crawford; 2) Courtney Alexander; 3) the Nigerian Guy; 4) the
Greek Guy; 5) the fat gay guy who catches fish from "Survivor"; 6)
Scoonie Penn.

That reminds me, if they had a roto draft for "actresses who look like
they would be great in bed," Shannen Doherty would go in the top three
rounds.

One of my readers sent me this one-sentence e-mail last Friday: "The
other day I was smoking crack with Dr. J's missing kid, and his crack
pipe had a happy face on it... a happy face."