RE: feelin' blue...

Unless you are the rare Celtics and Yankees fan here (and Miami Dolphins).
Then at least the 22-1 whipping help offset the fakers victory.  Okay, 8
days til the draft.  Unfortunately, I don't expect any trades and the Celts
will likely have 10 of the 12 people on the roster with the two new being
the draft player and perhaps a vet's exemption - Ellison is gone and
Overton.  The other 10 will still be there though we should rid ourselves of
at least McCarty and Cheaney who do too little in the playing time -
particularly Cheaney who will play 24-30 minutes with 2 points, 1 rebound, 1
assist.  He is not that good on defense, is he?  He is only thought of as
good because he is compared to what we have.