I H8 the Fakers!

I thought the Lakers would win in 6. Unfortunately I
was right. This series was eerily similar to the 87
Finals:

Games 1 + 2(87) - Lakers win easily at home
Games 1 + 2(00) - Lakers win easily at home

Game 3 (87) - Boston wins tough game
Game 3 (00) - Indy wins tough game

Game 4 (87) - Boston winning most of the way, Lakers
rally, Magic makes baby hook and Bird misses 3
Game 4 (00) - Indy winning mos of the way, Lakers
rally, Kobe makes tough shot and Reggies misses 3

Game 5 (87) - Furious they blew the game, Boston blows
out Lakers in final game at Garden
Game 5 (00) - Furious they blew the game, Indy blows
out Lakers in final game at Conseco

Game 6 (87) - Boston has halftime lead (?), but LA
rallies and wins title
Game 6 (00) - Indy has halftime lead, but LA rallies
and wins title

Glad that is over! Didn't hurt as bad as I thought. To
Joe Hironaka, you forgot to add about the 12 vs 16 -
All the Flags before 1972 are hanging in Kevin
McHale's House!

Let's steal Jerry West. He may not have had success as
a player against Boston, but he's killed us for 20
years as a GM!

Final Final's Thoughts:

-Did anyone see a foul on Glen Rice that iced the
game? Looked like a phantom to me and that Davis had
possesion. Well, at least you could count on only one
hand how many call the Lakers got
-Which name do Bob Costas and Doug Collins like saying
better: Larry Bird or Kobe Bryant?
-Doug Collins, prior to game 5, "What would I say to
my players before this game?" Don't worry Doug, we'll
never know, since you never did or will get to the
finals! What a stiff! You could not get past the ECF
with Michael Jordan. 'Nuf said!
-Bill Walton last night with the Red cigar, saying
last night was a coronation, then at half time saying
what is wrong with the Lakers? You have to let it all
out because finals chances are few! I have two things
to say to you, Bill: 19 and 87!
-The "Big Continuous" (Shaq) looked like the "Big
Vaccuous" at the FT line. I can't believe that fouling
almost worked. If I were Shaq I wouldn't compare
myself to Wilt. At least Shaq never asked out of a
playoff game, like Wilt or Pippen.
-Rick Fox is a Punk
-Brian Shaw is a Punk
-I hate the smugness of Phil Jackson, even moreso than
Pat Riley. I just want to reach through the TV and
slap the Zenmaster

I hope last night put an end Mark Jackson. Despite his
buzzer beating 3, his pocket was picked and shots
blocked. Kobe ate him. This is not the guy I want to
see leading the uptempo C's next season. Chroshere is
good, but I want to see Jalen Rose in a C's uniform
next year. How bout a 72 mil sign and trade for
Twoine? Is it true we could have had him a few years
ago, when he was in Larry Brown's doghouse? Larry sure
can spot talent. Could Jalen and Pierce coexist?

Take care, thanks for letting me rant and let's get a
good draft!