I hate the Lakers

I hate the Lakers.  Unfortunately, they get a championship because they
can recruit the "best" players and they are in Hollywood.  Kinda makes
you wonder about Donald Sterling.  I think I am going to write him and
ask him to hire me as GM.  I can't do any worse than he and Elgin are
doing.

You have to hand it to Phil.  Without him, the Lakers still don't win.
But, even with Shaq, they didn't look like a dynasty in the making.
We'll see.

The result of free agency will be interesting.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net