Re: NBA Blah, Tsak Big, Fizer Legit, Moiso Tall

<< Peter May says in Sunday's Globe that the major problem the Celtics
 have with with acquiring Jermaine O'Neal is the BYC issue. Portland
 can only take back 50 percent of his salary (actually I think
 it's 65 percent if you factor in the 15 percent trade allowance),
 while the Celtics must absorb the whole salary.  So, no go on a deal
 between the two teams. >>

It is nice to see Peter May catch up. Also, it is great news to hear Moiso is
7 feet tall. That means the draft is 11 players deep, maybe 12 if Jamal
Crawford is as good as advertised. If Moiso is there at 11, we will
definitely take him. If not, we take whoever else slides to that position...

DJessen33