No Subject

Meantime, Versace, who returned from Chicago on Tuesday morning, said "there
is interest" in Harrington.

"But we're not letting go of him unless we get something really interesting.
Nobody has knocked me over with a great offer for Othella. We value him as a
player very much. Our new coach [Sidney Lowe] likes him."

The problem is, Harrington doesn't like Vancouver very much and has already
said he has no desire to play a sixth man role, a likely scenario if the
Grizzlies' take a power forward with more shot-blocking ability at No. 2.

Sources say the Boston Celtics declined to give up the No. 11 pick in the
draft for Harrington. The Grizzlies are also believed to be talking to the
Milwaukee Bucks, who are reportedly ready to give up the No. 15 pick for the
right veteran, and the New York Knicks, who have the No. 22 pick and who
might also part with veteran point guard Chris Childs, who could back up
Grizzlies' starter Mike Bibby.
(End)