With The 39th Pick, The C's Will Select...

I am predicting -- that if the C's still have their second round
draft choice - No. 39 overall - by the time the draft rolls
around in 13 days -- they will select 6-8 combo guard/small
forward Hidayet Turkoglu of Efes Pilson in Turkey.

Heide Turkey Glue is a very talented player who could be a second
round sleeper for whatever NBA team drafts him. I would say he's
similar to Predrag Stojakovich of Sacramento with more guard skills.
I've heard, he has an clause in his 8 year contract with Efes Pilson,
that allows him to sign with an NBA team. So, that's one less worry
for the C's or another team.
Ray