European Centers??? forget it...

I don't know guys.  But I can't recall a european center ever being dominant
or threatening in the NBA...never ever.  Sabonis?  sheesh runs like a log
and gets blocked a lot despite being 7'3 and over 300 lbs....  Ilgauskas was
almost the one who'd jinx that stigma about european players but he's too
injury prone.  So why are we even considering a gamble on an unknown Greek
player(Tsak)?

No offense to them but they are simply too soft and too scared to bang and
get pushed.  I know they are capable scorers and outside shooters but was
there ever a Euro player named into the all defensive team?

If we are to take Tsak at the 11th spot, I'd say that it's a waste.  Why
fill up the need for a center when the one you are taking in is an unknown
talent?  I don't get it!  All we have to do is get the best talent available
regardless of position and decide from there on.  Would you take a Sam Bowie
again over a Jordan if lightning strikes the second time???

Jaims