BSG Says Center or Point Guard for C's at 11

Weird coincidence of the week: as I was posting the Links today, I read
Andy Katz' mock draft (posted below) and wrote a sentence how I thought
Jamal Crawford sounded like the type of player who would entice Team
Pitino (because he's a big, multi-skilled point guard)... strangely
enough, I hit SportsTalk.com about 20 minutes later and they had a
tidbit for a source claiming that Pitino is "in love with Crawford."
Great minds think alike. Seriously, people are crazy if they think the
Celts are taking ANYTHING other than a point guard or a center with that
11th pick. I bet it's either Crawford, the Greek Guy or the Nigerian
guy, depending on who they like the most.

(But BSG, what about Ernest Brown, he's a center too? And a
very mobile one who can block shots)