Trading down

I like the idea of keeping #11 and effecting a trade to get a
mid-round pick.  There, as I've stated before, I like Desmond Mason of
Okla. State--6'6" 2 guard, great athlete, good shooter, super leaper,
good defender.  I think he's a cross between Reuben Patterson and
Michael Finley.  Finley, in that he will likely go about #20 as Finley
did, and will be someone who gets better fast.  Like Patterson he will
be a good athlete rebounder, but he has much more game, I think.  Oh
well, I tend to center on the few I've seen play enough to judge.  In
that regard, I would hesitate on Mihm and Miller--both too soft, and
go for Swift if we traded down.

Gene