it's not much, but...

Starving for news since the Boston papers apparently have decided the
Celtics are no longer relevant...

Przybilla is working out for the Celts soon. Now, this doesn't necessarily
mean anything, but they know he'll be gone long before the 11th pick, so I
would take this news to mean that Pitino and Co. are at least open to the
idea of trading up if the guy wows them. Let's say Przybilla has a great
workout and convinces Pitino he is the shot-blocking, defensive intimidator
he is looking for at the center spot. Does Pitino start placing calls to
teams picking in the top 4? I mean, if the fourth pick can be had for
Jermaine O'Neal and "future considerations" then I'd have to think the Celts
could work something out. Vitaly and No. 11 to L.A. (the Clips) for the
third pick? Throw in a future first-rounder? Anyway, thought that was at
least intriguing.

Also, Jamal Crawford, the 6-5 point guard who wowed them at the Chicago
pre-draft camp is going to work out for the Celts. He's 6-5, with a huge
wingspan, quick and a great ball-handler. Sounds like the kind of guy Pitino
has been lusting for. He's a name to keep in mind if we stay at 11.

Lastly, Tsakalidis apparently has indicated he'll help NBA teams buy out his
contract in Greece, so he's back on the lottery radar. He still may be the
pick for the Cavs at No. 8. Whether he is picked before the Celts, or falls
to them, he adds more talent to the lottery, which is a good thing.

Mark