Re: Jermaine

ann said..
more fickle than average and a "cute" (as Claudia wants to put it, turns my
stomach to even care in that regard) young high school dropout wannabe who
jumping, the music pumping and that's about it.  Good father, hardly,
except where the courts require it; might fit in well in Boston after all.

Claudia replies...
I was being charitable..Ann,take some pepto for the tum.
If you don't think for a minute Jermaine's popularity in a rather large
respect is not due to him being cute..
think again.He has always been crowd favorite..it's not his play !!!!!

Take a look at Avery Johnson,listen to him,then listen and look at
Jermaine. You get my point hopefully.

Hey...
wait a minute before you talk about Jermaine as a father.
One of our doc's on staff here at local hospital is neighbors to him and
his girl friend and "THEY ARE BOTH EXCELLENT PARENTS" says doc.

In fact,this doc drscribes young Jermaine as simply one of the nicest young
guys SHE HAS EVER MET.
And she is no creampuff type gal.

I won't dish the dirt on any other "Neighbors"

I feel as a young parent he should be given credit when it is due.