O-Neil<---->Task

The O'Neil stuff is interesting. The Tsak stuff coming out of Cleveland is
also interesting. Let's take them one at a time.
1) O'Neil. I first thought this was bunk because why would Portland looking
to trade? They were a couple of buckets from making the finals. Sabonis does
look to be breaking down but I would think that would be where O'Neil would
fit in. I was impressed with him against Shaq in the first game. He even
blocked one of Shaq's shots, face-up. However, Shaq still could move him
around pretty easy. He has thickened up considerable in the last couple of
years. However, he was a real beanpole. The thing that threw me is that what
would Portland want at 11 and O'Neil makes some 5-7 million a year so
somebody has to back with the draft pick to make the money right. They may
take Barros to make a three or so once in awhile but they would still need
more junk. And who would Portland want at 11?

2) Tsak. Now the rumor is Tsak. Chicago enters the picture and offers 4 for
0'Neil. Take Tsak at 4? No. Maybe Mihm. But the luster is off that rose for
now it seems. Tsak at 7, the Bulls other pick. That makes some sense since it
before Clevelands pick at 8. However, they come out now and say that Fiba
initially won't release him from his contract. Would they do it for the
Celtics if they wanted him? Would they do it for the people's champ Portland
Jailblazers? I have to think that Tsak's agent would be involved with Fiba to
get him routed to his team of choice. I thought the C's wouldn't be
interested in him because he was supposed slow, like Sabonis. That is where
it makes sense for Portland. Will he be there at 11? He probably would be now
but you can't be sure and the Blazers may need to trade with the Bulls to
pick him at 7. The future is now for the Blazers and O'Neil still has a
couple of years to go. As for Tsak, who knows? It seems like, though, that
Pitino is do what is necessary to upgrade the center position. Now that
Newton is here, it is obvious that Pitino isn't going anywhere until at least
next year. But if we don't get O'Neil, who I think would be a nice pickup for
this team, I don't who else they could focus on. Maybe the Radojevic guy...

DJessen33