Pitino/Trade/Finals

"so it would be the 11th pick and cap fodder
(mccarty?) for o'neal and portland's pick?  too bad we
can't contact pitino or wallace.
- - thndr" -- You can sure try: Go here
(http://www.nba.com/celtics/) and click on the fan
mail link, send an email or send snail mail to 151
Merrimac St, Boston Ma 02114 I've done it; it's worth
a try!

There are several guys on Portland that I'd
want...Steve Smith, Brian Grant, but O Neal is not at
the top of the list. If I had to do it, I'd want some
cap taken...please batman

Was it me, or did the Pacers in the same way and even
at the same time pull a Blazer? Indy had just rallied
and then they just froze and started launching from
the outside early in the 4th. I watched the
officiating and at least at was better. I saw a couple
of non-calls on Kobe and Shaq early on, but it looked
ok. I enjoyed seeing Shaw come in late third and
hoisting bricks, but give credit where it's due...he
and Fox ignited the rally in the 4th. The non-call
over the back Shaq did on Croshure (?) with about 7
mins in the game disturbs me and tells me Shaq will
have his way and whether he commits fouls or not in
the process LA will have their crown. I honestly
thought that Indy would steal #1 last night because
the Lakers would be drained from Sunday and that this
would go the way of the 91 Finals, where the Lakers
would then win the next 4 and it would be Lakers in 5.
Possibly, the Pacer would show pride at home and win
one and then it would be Lakers in 6. Whoever said
Pacers in 6, I hope so, but don't see it. I think it
will be Lakers in 6. The plus side was even with Smits
in fits and Reggie no-showing, the Pacers still held
their own. Hopefully they will bounce back. Smits has
to stop getting dumb fouls, like following the guards
out past the foul line. Stick with Shaq.