Chicago Draft Camp Info On Mihm, Redd, El-Amin...

http://www.sportstalk.com/nba/draft/index.shtml

THIS JUST IN!!!
(4:35 pm PST)
Remember when Chris Mihm declared for the draft and the rumors were
rampant that Chicago's Jerry Krause  was doing more than whispering in
the kid's ear. Well, they got the kid in a private workout ealier this
week before the Pre Draft Camp and he got schooled. Let me make this
perfectly clear. He got taken to the rack and dunked on. His shots were
rejected. When all was said and done, he was bent over, clutching the
bottom of his shorts and Jamal Magliore was smirking at him after doing
the damage. The Bulls still need a center. But it doesn't look like it's
going to be Mihm. Pencil in Minnesota's Joel Pryzbilla for now.

Sources are also hearing that the Magic are hot for a point guard and
Khalid El-Amin is tearing stuff up out there in Chicago. He's slimmed
down, drilling the J and, as usual, taking it strong to the hole. But
talk about HOT. Michigan's Jamal Crawford, the 6-6 point guard, just
nailed 10-10 three pointers during the drill portion of the camp as did
Michael Redd. Let me say that again. As NBA owners, GM's, coaches and
scouts looking on, Crawford and Redd drilled 10 of 10 threes. Don't be
surprised if freshman phenom Crawford finds himself in the lottery.